ASSEMBLY ASSISTANT *starting asap!*
Do you love working with your hands on creative projects? THESE ARE THINGS® is looking for Assembly Assistants to join our growing team.
As a member of our Assembly Team, you will be working in our studio to assemble and package a variety of fun THESE ARE THINGS® products including pins, patches, prints, and cards. Your hands will touch each and every Thing™ that gets shipped to customers and stores around the world!
- Part-time position, 20-35 hours per week
- Flexible scheduling during business hours (M-F 10am-5pm)
- Starting ASAP, through December with possible extension
- $8.50/hour, paid as contractor/1099
- Working onsite at our studio in Columbus, Ohio (Grandview area)
- Assemble and package a variety of THESE ARE THINGS® products (jobs may include sorting, counting, folding, labeling, stamping, bagging, boxing, stapling, etc.)
- Inspect products for defects and damages
- Keep accurate inventory counts during the assembly process
- Meet or exceed daily production goals
- Maintain a clean workspace and assembly station
- Exceptional craftsmanship and attention to detail
- Ability to complete assembly tasks quickly and accurately
- Ability to work with your hands to assemble small components
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time
- Awesome personality and a genuine love for our Things™ (since you'll be working with lots of them!)
Please fill out THIS FORM!